Shop by Categories
Our Promise to You
As our products are continuously selling, certain items may be out of stock at times or may no longer be available
In this event, we will supply you with an estimated delivery date or suitable alternatives, also note that E&OE applies to specifications and prices.
14 in stock
Xbox One S Features
High Dynamic Range
Experience richer, more luminous colours in games like Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3. With a higher contrast ratio between lights and darks, High Dynamic Range technology brings out the true visual depth of your games.
HDR functionality available with supported games and TVs.
4K Ultra HD
With four times the resolution of standard HD, 4K Ultra HD delivers the clearest, most realistic video possible. Stream 4K content on Netflix, and watch Ultra HD Blu-ray movies in stunning visual fidelity with High Dynamic Range.
*4K streaming with select apps, see Xbox.com.
Play the greatest games line-up, including Xbox 360 classics, on a 40% smaller console. Just don't let its size fool you: with an internal power supply and up to 1TB of internal storage, the Xbox One S is the most advanced Xbox ever.
*Xbox One Backward Compatibility feature works with select Xbox 360 games, see http://www.xbox.com/backcompat. Xbox Live and broadband internet required for initial download of game to console. Storage may vary by model.
Configure your Xbox One S to turn on other devices, like your TV, audio/video receiver, and satellite receiver. Whether you're playing a game or watching a movie, the integrated IR Blaster will get you to the action faster, allowing you to leave your remotes behind.
Epson EF-100W WXGA Portable laser projector features
Supersized content wherever you want
Create an impressive 150-inch display wherever you want with this light and compact projector. It's easy to pick up and move from room-to-room or out of the house. It can also be turned on its side and project in any direction - on a wall, ceiling or floor.
Bright and colourful
Even in normal daylight this projector can deliver a bright and vibrant picture, so there’s no need to turn lights off, block windows or even use a screen. It's thanks to the laser light source and 3LCD technology.
Stress-free set up
Launch the welcome guide with the remote to see how to easy it is to set up. Sound is taken care of with the built-in speakers and headphone jack, or connect to sound bars via Bluetooth.
Epson EF-100W WXGA Portable laser projector
• Stock Code:V11H914040-BDL
• Description:Epson EF-100W WXGA Portable laser projector Xbox ONE S 1TB with 1 Controller Bundle
• Projection System:3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
• LCD Panel:0.59 inch with C2 Fine
• High Definition:HD ready
• Aspect Ratio:16:10
• Contrast Ratio:2,500,000 : 1
• Light source:Laser
• Keystone Correction:Auto vertical: ± 45 °, Manual horizontal ± 40 °
• Colour Video Processing:10 Bits
• 2D Vertical Refresh Rate:100 Hz - 120 Hz
• Colour Reproduction:Up to 1.07 billion colours
• Throw Ratio:1.04 - 1.40:1
• Zoom:Digital, Factor: 1.35
• Screen Size:30 inches - 150 inches
• Projection Distance Wide/Tele:1.34 m - 1.81 m (60 inch screen)
• Projection Lens F Number:1.58
• Projection Lens Focal Length:13.53 mm
• Projection Lens Focus:Manual
• Offset:10 : 1
• Interfaces:USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B, HDMI in, Stereo mini jack audio out, Bluetooth
• Epson iProjection App:n/a
• Security:Kensington lock
• 2D Colour Modes:Dynamic, Natural, Cinema, Bright Cinema
• Other features:Built-in speaker, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Instant on/off, Long light source life, Quick Corner
• Video Color Modes:Cinema, Dynamic, Natural, Bright Cinema
• Power consumption:172 Watt, 115 Watt (economy), 0.4 Watt (standby)
• Heat Dissipation:584.8 BTU/hour (max)
• Supply Voltage:AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
• Product dimensions:210 x 230 x 92 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
• Product weight:2.7 kg
• Noise Level:Normal: 29 dB (A) - Economy: 26 dB (A)
• Supported Temperature:Operation 5° C - 35° C, Storage -10° C - 60° C
Tech Specs – Microsoft Xbox One S
• Connectivity Technology:Wireless