Epson M1120 Mono Eco Ink Tank System USB and
Stock Code: Availability
103 in stock
Epson M1120 Mono Eco Ink Tank System USB and Wireless Printer- Resolution 1,440 x 720 DPI, Prints Up To 32 Pages Per Minute, Output Tray Capacity 30 Sheets, 15,000 pages per month Max Duty cycle, USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct Interfaces, Retail Box , 1 year Limited Warranty
Price: R 1 378.85
Enjoy the benefits of mobile printing and big savings with this durable, fast and energy-efficient EcoTank with refillable ink tank. A cost-efficient solution, print up to 5,000 pages with the included black ink. You'll get prints quickly as there's no warm up time and print speeds of 15ppm. Connect easily via Wi-Fi and use Epson's range of mobile printing apps.Please Note This is a standalone printer not with bundle
• Reduce your printing costs: Economical ink tank printer with lots of ink included
• Reliable and durable: One-year or 100,000-page warranty
• Reduce energy usage: Save up to 95% in power consumption4
• Fill up and forget: Print thousands of pages with the included ink
• Fast printing and Wi-Fi: Mobile printing, 15ppm print speeds2 and no warm up time
Reduce your printing costs
You can save up to 50% in three years compared to monochrome laser printers with EcoTank. It features a large refillable ink tank that you fill with the included ink bottles instead of toner. From the start you have enough ink to print thousands of pages, slashing costs and saving time.
Low cost replacements
While refills are likely to be few and far between, you'll be able to save over 90% on the cost per page with replacement ink bottles. Its front-facing tank is engineered for mess-free refills and the bottles have an airflow system so squeezing is not necessary during the filling process. Thanks to the front ink level display, it's obvious when it’s finally due for a refill.
Giving peace of mind, every EcoTank mono printer comes with a one-year/100,000-page warranty.
Don't waste time changing supplies - with an ink tank system, you can essentially fill it up and forget about it. Printing is fast with no warm-up time and print speeds of 15ppm.
Cut energy usage and reduce overheads with an EcoTank mono printer. It can save up to 95% in power consumption compared to mono laser printers.
Print from anywhere in the office with Wi-Fi connectivity and Epson's free mobile printing apps.
• Product Code: C11CG96404SA
• Description: Epson EcoTank M1120 A4 Mono USB and Wireless Inkjet Printer
• Printer Type Functions: USB and Wireless Printer
• Printing Method: Epson Micro Piezo™ print head
• Nozzle Configuration: 180 Nozzles Black
• Minimum Droplet Size: 3 pl
• Printing Resolution: 1,440 x 720 DPI
• Application: Home, Home Office, Office Desktop
• Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 15 pages/min Monochrome
• Printing Speed: 32 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²)
• First Page Out from Ready: Monochrome 8 Seconds
• Colours: Black
Paper / Media Handling
• Paper Formats: Legal, A4
• Duplex: No
• Output Tray Capacity: 30 Sheets
• multifunction: 150 Sheets Standard, 150 Photo Sheets
• Compatible Paper Weight: 64 g/m² - 90 g/m²
Compatible Operating Systems:
Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 R2 x64, Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 (64bit), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP SP3, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2
• Energy Use: 14 Watt (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 0.7 Watt (sleep mode), 3 Watt (ready), 0.2 Watt (Power off)
• Supply Voltage: AC 100 V - 240 V
• Product dimensions: 375 x 267 x 161 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
• Product weight: 3.5 kg
• Interfaces: USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
• WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA2 PSK (AES)
• Mobile & Cloud printing services: Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print, Remote Print Driver), Google Cloud Print
• Power Supply: 100V, 110V, 220V, 240V
• What's in the box: AC cable, CD Manual, Inks, Main unit, Setup guide, Warranty document