Intellinet Locking Cat6 UTP Mount Box - 2 Port, UTP, Mount Box, Locking Function, White, Retail Box, No Warranty.
For extra security in your server room patch panels, I.T. Department test bench or network access points, the new range of Locking Function Patch Panels, Keystones, Inline Couplers and mount boxes will inevitably be of interest to you and your I.T. team. Recommended for all businesses and currently utilized in financial institutions, hotels, airports, schools, hospitals and retail stores.
Excellent in areas where vibration can loosen a standard RJ45 connection such as in trains, aircraft and in the vicinity of vibrating machinery.
• Solid and reliable terminations for copper cabling featuring a minimum of 50 micron gold-plated jack contacts
• Top-entry punch-down blocks simplify installation
• Compatible with Krone & 110 punch-down tools
• Supports 22 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire
• Product Code: 771467
• Description: Intellinet Locking Cat6 UTP Mount Box
• IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3ab (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3an (10GBASE-T)
• UL listed
• RoHS compliant
• Dimensions: 62.3 mm (W) x 60 mm (H) x 26 mm (D) (2.45 x 2.36 x 1.02 in.)
• Weight: 0.05 kg (0.11 lbs.)
• Operating temperature: -40 – 70°C (-40 – 158°F)
• Mount Box